As the ground begins to thaw and the flowers blossom, it is a good time of year to review and access your critical infrastructure.
Here are some of our top tips:
- Keep a close eye for any drainage backups resulting from a buildup of grease and tree root grow.
- Manholes and catch basins should be inspected for any debris or structural damage.
- Check sewage and sump pumps to ensure they are in good working order.
- Exercise valves to ensure they do not seize up.
- Send out notices to remind residents not to flush any sanitary wipes down the toilets.
Pipe Shield would be happy to support you with your pipe lining and plumbing needs including High Pressure Flushing, CCTV Video Inspections, Backflow Prevention Installation and Kitchen Stack Cleaning.
We are available 24/7 for any emergency services.